Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BP12_2009123_Tool#4GameClassroom



"All of Game Classroom's educational content has been created by professional educators with over 200 years of teaching experience, and has been outlined using state educational standards. We hope you (and your kids) enjoy Game Classroom and find it a fun place to learn and play games!" http://www.gameclassroom.com/whatis
I decided to continue exploring educational tools for the classroom. I came across the Game Classroom site, and decided to explore. I feel I am too old for these games. The kids have better hand to eye gaming reflexes than me. This is a very educational website for grades 1-6. I would encourage my students to play the games during the free computer time and at home. I searched by the topic multiplication and the results were phenomenal. They matched NCTM standards to games for skill and mastery. As well as my students, my fellow professional teachers should use this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment